Valach by Fiala VM 60 S1-4T with Starter
Please contact email@example.com for possibly lower shipping rates outside the US.
Valach by Fiala 60cc single cylinder gas 4stroke engine with electronic ignition with build-in starter
Fiala Automated Starter Controller:
- Capacity: 60 cc
- Bore: 47 mm
- Stroke: 35 mm
- RPM range: 1000-6200 1/min
- Hight from crankshaft CL: 155 mm
- Length from engine mount to prop hub: 174 mm
- Engine weight including prop bolts and carb intake trumpet: 2720 g
- including ignition: 2840 g, the starter setup, without battery and controller, adds around 550gram, exact weight may differ
- Ignition voltage range: 4.8 - 9 V
Fiala is the only 4-stroke company in the world which produces both the engines and the propellers developed and designed to be used with them. They go hand in hand.
The Fiala propellers have quickly become a staple in the global UAV industry as no other propeller matches their efficiency.
Hence it is important to run the Fiala propellers with the Fiala engines should you want to run the diameters and pitches shown in the Fiala manual. These specifications are based only, and I cannot stress that enough, on their purpose designed and built Fiala propellers.
Other brands run the risk of over torquing and stressing the engine unnecessarily, limiting performance and service life.
22 x 16 Fiala 2blade
24 x 14 Fiala 2blade
25 x 12 Fiala 2blade
26 x 10 Fiala 2blade
20 x 14 Fiala 3blade